Welcome to My Blog

This blog is to let you know of life's humorous moments with me and any free items I learn about!

Thursday, January 6, 2011

Out of the Mouths of Babes

Today I was teaching how to write a persuasive letter so I decided to model with something I had wanted.  I modeled that I wanted Zumba for my Wii and the 2 main reasons why my husband should buy me one.  In trying to use persuasion in my letter I stated that I loved to dance and the students said "REALLY!  YOU DANCE?"  I said I did dance when we had our parade.  They said that wasn't dancing.  Anyway after being insulted about my dancing I knew I should not have put the next thing down which was..... It would help me lose weight.  WELL!  One boy said, "How much do you weigh Mrs. B?  195?  250? 300?"  I stared at him real hard thinking I hope he stops soon.  I started talking about why that was a good reason for my health and completely ignored him.  I had to laugh at the end of the day....these kids will say anything won't they.  I guess I deserved that.  Next time I will ask for a movie DVD then there will be no weighing in involved.

No comments:

Post a Comment