Welcome to My Blog

This blog is to let you know of life's humorous moments with me and any free items I learn about!

Monday, January 21, 2013

Website Traffic is not always Equal



We all know that we have to get website traffic to flourish in the internet marketing business.  How we get website traffic and from where the traffic comes are the two most important factors to help your business grow.  Most people just go out and advertise, but they do not know where their traffic is coming from or which advertisement is working.  That is why it is important to document where your traffic comes from and which ad worked best.

Knowing which Website your Website Traffic is being directed from

There is a way to tell which website is sending my website traffic and even which ad is working.  It took me a long time to figure out if I know which ad is working and which site is sending me visitors.  I then worked on those websites and ads to generate more business.  There is software out there like link bomber that will help with this.

Checking your website in all browsers to ensure Website Traffic


You must check out your website in all browsers not just IE and Firefox, check out safari and the other internet browsers to make sure your website is clearly visible.  The website traffic that is being sent will stay and read if your page loads quickly and is a clean page. 

My Page is coming up fast and it is a clear page but I have little Website Traffic

The next thing you need to do is advertise your webpage.  Use free advertising, co-op advertising, paid for solo ads, free solo ads etc.  There are many ways to get it. I usually start out with free solo ads so I can test them before I put money into an ad.  You will want to make sure the ad is a good viable ad.  The next thing I do is check out my options of which site will help me get quality website traffic.  I check out blogs and posts of people whom I admire and respect in the internet marketing world.  I also have set up blogs to help get more people to my site.   There are many sites that you can use just Google free solo ads, paid solo ads and see all the sites you can set up and send out your ads. 

Have website traffic but no sales

You will need to check out your ad and see if you are giving them a “call to action” like join now, for the next four hours etc.  Let the website traffic know that they need your product and they need to sign up.  Also if your site is saying sign up now but there is not enough information for them to want to sign up, you will have to determine how to make it urgent for them to get more information.
When looking at your advertising also make sure there are signups for an advertisement before spending money on that ad.  If no one signed up on a free ad, usually no one will sign up on a paid ad either.  You need to know if this ad is surefire working before paying for the ad. 
Don’t get disappointed it takes time to get people website traffic and quality leads, but the wait and hard work is worth it.  If you would like to learn more about what I am doing put your email in and find out 
more.

My $97.00 new product free training on how to increase your income in 30 days  Free Today

No comments:

Post a Comment